Configuring Maximo 7.6 Start Centers
Maximo offers a configurable Start Center allowing users to quickly access information relevant to them. Whether it’s a list of commonly accessed applications or a list of data relevant to the end user, the Start Center can display it.
During this webcast we will cover the creation of result sets to display relevant information to end users, as well as the creation of KPIs and KPI templates to record key metrics within your organization. Join us to learn how Maximo Start Centers can be configured to meet your business needs.
This presentation covers the following topics:
- Start center overview
- Creating saved queries
- Associating saved queries to result sets
- Modifying result sets
- Creating KPIs
- Creating KPI templates
Fernando Cartagena, Principal Consultant, Ontracks Consulting
Fernando Cartagena is a Principal Consultant at Ontracks Consulting with 8 years of Maximo implementation experience for clients throughout North America. Fernando primarily focuses on technical architecture design & project management and has extensive experience in the following fields:
- Maximo project management
- Maximo customizations: Java class extensions and automation scripting
- Integrations: web service, interface table, and flat file
- New Maximo implementations, upgrades, and assessments
- Large scale data migrations from legacy systems into Maximo
- Training: public and private on-site
- Maximo functionality on versions 5, 6 , 7.1, 7.5, & 7.6
- Maximo for Oil & Gas and Transportation deployments
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
10:00 AM (MST)/ 9:00 AM (PST)/ 11:00 AM (CST)/ 12:00 PM (EST)
Download the presented material from past webcasts.