Implementing Maximo Everyplace in Connected Mode
Maximo Everyplace is a tool that lets you configure Maximo applications for use on wi-fi connected mobile devices. It allows mobile users to gain real-time visibility into their Maximo applications, and it is useful for entering data and accessing work assignments from a portable device. This tool is included with Maximo 7.6 and is one of the simplest solutions to make Maximo functionality available on-the-go. Join us in this webcast to learn more about configuring Maximo Everyplace for your organization.
Watch the recording to learn about:
- What is Maximo Everyplace?
- How does Maximo Everyplace compare to other available Maximo mobile solutions
- How to set up Maximo Everyplace
- Creating and modifying applications using Maximo Everyplace
- Deploying Maximo Everyplace applications
- Live Demonstration of the application
Rachita Bhatia, Ontracks Consulting
Rachita Bhatia is a Senior Consulting Engineer at Ontracks. Rachita is an experienced Maximo consultant, with a deep expertise in BIRT reporting, Maximo configuration, automation scripting and data integration. Rachita is also an IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional and has worked on various projects for clients in the Oil & Gas and transportation industries.
Original Air Date
Wednesday, March 21, 2018 :: 10:00 AM (MST)