Maximo Integration Framework
Maximo Integration Framework (MIF) training is a two-day hands-on workshop which will provide you with a solid understanding of IBM Maximo’s Integration Framework capabilities. Ontracks provides custom Maximo training and can customize a workshop to meet your needs.
Ontracks provides custom Maximo training and can customize a workshop to meet your needs. Ontracks delivers Maximo training throughout the US and Canada.
Who should attend?
The Maximo Integration Framework workshop is targeted to individuals who perform administrative and integration functions and development or individuals looking to learn advanced functionality of Maximo, including:
- Maximo Administrators
- Maximo Integration Support Personnel
- Maximo Super-Users
- Maximo Support Personnel
- Maximo Project Managers
- IT Personnel Supporting Maximo
The workshop covers the following topics:
- Module 1: Integration Overview (Object Structure, Publish Channels, Enterprise services, external systems, endpoints)
- Module 2: Activating and Preparing the System (JMS queue setup, configuring integration properties, cron task setup)
- Module 3: Integration Setup (Configuration an Application for data export and import, Using External system application for data export and import)
- Module 4: Error Handling (Using Message reprocessing and log files for error handling)
The Maximo Integration Framework workshop is a two-day workshop.
The workshop is available as a public training and on-site workshop in Canada and the US. Inquire about online training options.