Maximo System Administration Fundamentals
After attending this hands-on workshop, you will be able to administer, configure and support the database and core applications in IBM Maximo. Maximo System Administration introduces you to the applications used to set up and control Maximo as well as maintain the system as changes occur in your organization.
Ontracks provides custom Maximo training and can customize a workshop to meet your needs. We deliver Maximo training throughout the US and Canada.
Maximo System Administration workshop is also available as an on-site option for legacy versions of Maximo.
Ontracks provides custom Maximo training and can customize a workshop to meet your needs. Ontracks delivers Maximo training throughout the US and Canada.
Who should attend?
The Maximo System Administration Fundamentals workshop is targeted to individuals who perform enterprise asset management administrative duties or those who wish to learn advanced functionality of Maximo, including:
- Maximo Administrators
- Maximo Super-Users
- Maximo Support Personnel
- Maximo Project Managers
- IT Personnel Supporting Maximo
The following four modules are presented in the Maximo System Administration Fundamentals workshop:
- Module 1: System Architecture (System Components, System Files, Logging, Application Options, Organization/Site Structure)
- Module 2: System Configuration (Database Configuration, Creating and Modifying Fields, Creating and Modifying Tables, Changing Attribute Properties, Domain Types and Setup, Using Application Designer, Screen Configurations.
- Module 3: System Automation (Creating and Using Escalations, Communication Templates, Cron Task Setup, Wogen Engine, Workflow Basics)
- Module 4: Application Enablement (Document Linking and Setup, Classifications, Calendars)
Maximo System Administration Fundamentals is a two-day workshop.
The workshop is available as a public training and on-site workshop in Canada and the US. Inquire about online training options.