Maximo Work Management
After attending Maximo Work Management training, you will have a solid understanding of IBM Maximo’s capabilities for managing maintenance and performing day-to-day work management transactions. This workshop covers all elements of the work management process: identification, planning, scheduling, assignment, execution, completion and analysis.
Ontracks provides custom Maximo training and can customize a workshop to meet your needs. Ontracks delivers Maximo training throughout the US and Canada.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for individuals who will perform basic daily maintenance transactions in Maximo, including:
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Planners and Schedulers
- Maximo Administrator
- Maintenance Foreman and Leads
- Maximo Super Users
The Maximo Work Management Workshop covers the following topic areas:
- The Purpose of Maximo
- Getting Started in Maximo
- Screens and Navigation
- Module / Application Overview
- Searching and Querying
- Assets vs. Locations in Maximo
- Using the Asset / Location Hierarchy
- Work Order Field Definitions
- Creating Work Requests
- Creating Work Orders
- Typical Workflow Process (Statuses)
- Reviewing Work Requests / Work Orders
- Applying Planning Information to your Work Order (tasks, labor, materials and tools)
- Assigning Actuals to your Work Order
- Completing / Closing Work Orders
- Creating Job Plans
- Locating and Duplicating Job Plans from the Library
- Creating Safety Plans
- Creating Preventive Maintenance (PM) Records
- Generating PMs
- Using the Inventory Module to Locate Items
The Maximo Work Management Workshop is a two-day course.
The workshop is available as a public training and on-site workshop in Canada and the US. Inquire about online training options.