Visually Manage, Schedule, and Assign Work
IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler is a Maximo add-on solution that allows planners, supervisors and other users to view any upcoming work graphically, compare the required resources against those available, and adjust accordingly.
The Scheduler functionality provides the ability to visually manage and schedule work and resources at your organization. Manage upcoming work and assignments by creating schedules right inside Maximo. Create multiple scenarios of schedules and run optimization models to determine which version to publish. By using the Gantt view, maps, and calendars, you can see the work and resource requirements that are in the schedule. For unplanned work, respond to requirements by graphically assigning work to the appropriate labors and crews based on their availability.
Features of IBM Maximo Scheduler include:
- Ability to view all work orders and forecasted activities on an asset in a Gantt chart so that they can be grouped logically and scheduled optimally.
- The ability to view resource load against availability helps to resolve over-allocation and underutilization.
- Intuitive visual navigation through work orders and tasks.
- Ability to manage task and work dependencies like finish to start, start to start, finish to finish, and start to finish including lead and lag.
- Compare resource load against availability to ensure optimal resource usage.
- Auto scheduling of work based on task dependencies and work shifts.
- Configurable Gantt view enables schedule-specific data layout.
- Ability to create “what if” scenarios.
- Create your PM forecasts automatically from any existing PM records and view them graphically along with open Maximo® work orders.
- Drag and drop forecast dates to accommodate resource availability, highlighting and adjusting for resource shortfalls long before the work is generated.
- Carry out your resource assignments directly from within the work order application, leveraging current and future availability profiles.
For more information on IBM Maximo Scheduler and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com