View GIS Details of Your Assets
You are able to easily and dynamically visualize the spatial relationships between your assets and the roads, buildings, pipelines, and other mapped features around them. You can also use Maximo Spatial Asset Management as your master address system, enabling you to set standards so that address information is consistent across your organization. The address data can be used for assets, locations, service requests, and work orders to provide an additional layer of geospatial context to these records. The full range of asset-related data becomes available to GIS users to enrich their ability to analyze assets and determine action, if necessary. No duplication of data is required to support this unified view of asset and geospatial data.
Maximo Spatial Asset Management extends the capabilities of the following IBM Maximo Asset Management applications by adding maps to assets, locations, work order tracking, service requests, and more.
Some of the features and configurations of IBM Maximo Spatial include:
- Seamless user experience provides access to dynamic GIS functionality, instead of simply viewing a static map
- Aligns with the specific business needs and improves work planning and analysis while eliminating the need for data duplication
- Leveraging GIS functionality inside Maximo creates efficiencies in business processes and improves communication
- Allows organizations to take advantage of data that is not maintained in their GIS systems, but provides valuable insights for decision making
- New features enhance performance, usability, and security
For more information on Maximo Spatial Asset Management and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com