Your registration has been received.
Thank you for choosing Ontracks for your training needs.
You will receive an email before the course, containing the workshop detailed logistics (start time, URL, etc.).
Pro Tip: While not mandatory, we’ve been told that two monitors can help follow along with the lessons.
If you are unable to access the learning environment or launch Maximo due to your organization’s permissions, please contact your IT department before class. If you will be unable to connect due to corporate policy, you may still follow along, but you will not be able to participate in the exercises.
Ontracks Cancellation Policy:
- Ontracks reserves the right to cancel a scheduled online workshop up to 1 business day before the course start date. If a workshop is canceled, we will contact students directly to arrange a training credit or refund. Every effort will be made to reschedule a canceled class or transfer enrollments to a later date.
- Ontracks’ training workshops are accessible to end-users only. Ontracks reserves the right to cancel registration for anyone deemed to be a service provider or non-end user. In the event that Ontracks cancels an individual’s registration, a full refund for the workshop will be provided.
Customer Cancellation Policy:
- Customer cancellations received more than 1 business day before the course start date are eligible for a 100% refund.
- Customer cancellations made the day of the course may not be eligible for a refund, and will be handled on a case by case bases
- Course enrollment substitutions are acceptable any time up to the course start time. Send your substitution request to email@example.com.