Are you ready for Maximo 7.5 End of Support? – Learn everything there is to know about Upgrading to Maximo 7.6
As announced last spring, April 30, 2018 will mark the end of support for all IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5.x products. Join us for a webcast on Upgrading to Maximo 7.6 to learn how this may impact your organization and to explore the upgrade path to the most recent version of Maximo. During this presentation, we will discuss the recommended process, requirements and information that will be helpful when upgrading to Maximo 7.6. In particular, we will outline important upgrade considerations and explain how to avoid common pitfalls when upgrading your Maximo system. The presentation will also include a brief demonstration of the Maximo 7.6 interface.
Watch the recording to learn about:
- Maximo 7.5 – End of support information.
- Release details and upgrade considerations.
- Upgrade path and approach.
- New features, applications and functionality.
Jeff Yasinski, Ontracks Consulting
Jeff Yasinski is a Principal Consultant at Ontracks Consulting and an IBM Certified Maximo Advanced Deployment Professional with over 9 years of implementation experience. Jeff works with clients all over North America and primarily focuses on technical architecture design and project management and has extensive experience in the following fields:
- Maximo Best-Practice Consulting
- New Maximo implementations, upgrades, assessments and integrations
- Maximo customizations: Java class extensions and automation scripting
- Training: public and on-site
- Maximo functionality on versions 5, 6 , 7.1, 7.5, & 7.6
- Maximo for Oil & Gas
Original Air Date
Wednesday, January 24, 2018 :: 10:00 AM (MST)